10.07.2004

Full Metal Alchemist - Mindless Ramblings...

Major Spoilage!



Well, just saw episode 51 of FMA last night, and wow, that was a good episode. I wasn't really gonna write about previous season episodes here, but I figured I might as well wrap up some of the series that finished this fall as well.
I've become very attached to the series and most of the characters in it, and I'm pretty sad that it is over for now (until the movie that is). I was a little suprised by the ending, mostly because I thought it was going to be a lot more depressing than it was. It actually ended pretty well considering the circumstances at the end of ep 50 and the beginning of this episode. I became a little disassociated with some of the characters around the last few eps just cause I thought things were getting a little weird. Luckily this episode kinda tied everything together and made you care about everyone again. I think I was most addicted to this series around the 20's-30's episodes, those were all really good and suspenseful, but I still think this is one of the best anime series I've ever seen and would definetly recommend it to pretty much anyone.
I'm kinda glad that the end of this series came before it began airing on cartoon network mostly because I know it's going to become very popular, and that's usually when I start disliking shows. =) But, hopefully the version on adult swim will be good as well and I won't be too disappointed.

9 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

online, free of charge! It doesn’t matter if your enterprise is a purely online or offline venture,

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!Adult Personals

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked a lot your page is one of the best keep working on it and the serie that you saw is good I really like Full Metal Alchemist.
^_^

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the full metal alchemist is a wonderfull anime and is the best anime I have ever seen before in all my life 'cause... it's so cool!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fullmetal alchemist! this is THE show for anyone who loves anime!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i`ve watch it all from 1 - 51 and i`ve got the DVD complete box set

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm upset cause youve seen last episode! I only see 1-50 so far can't wait to see 51.. I am so excited. And AdultSwim(aka Cartoon Network) iS were I see it too. love your blog very informational. You keep working onit and keep up the good work.
P.S. Fullmetal Alchemist is best anime to ever come upon the face of the Earth...Heh>.<

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im mad about edward hes so sexy=)

ima get the movie soon!!! i love fullmetal
=(

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nose si esto te yegue pero este es un anime genial y si tienes alguna pelicula porfabor muestra esenas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home