10.23.2004

Genshiken Episode 1



Basically a show about a "Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture" club (Genshiken), and a guy, Makoto, who's a freshman in college who's wondering if he should join. He's a big fan of the anime "Kujibiki Unbalance" which is a big hit with the club as well, tho he's finding it hard to fit in until a certain incident (lol). Oh and there's a guy, Sasahara, in the club that has a kind-of girlfriend (in other words the girl thinks they're dating but the guy is clueless) and that's pretty funny too, he's definetly my favorite character of the bunch.

This show was a little boring, but I can definetly relate to it. The spying incident was pretty hilarious tho and I will probably keep watching this show, but may not keep blogging it.

Go to:

Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6 & 7


--------------------

Anyways, here's the score for the season so far:

What I will keep watching and blogging...

Tsukuyomi
Uta~Kata
Mai-HiME
Nanoha
Tactics
Kannazuki no Miko (probably)
Yakitate!! Ja-pan (probably)
Gankutsuou (probably)

What I will keep watching but probably not blog and why...

Bleach - may blog once in awhile, but I don't think the art is real great or anything, and I'm watching it with my friends so it's a pain to go back thru and cap it (yes, I am lazy)
Final Approach - Just not that impressed by it, generic art, not much stuff to cap really...
School Rumble - may keep blogging it but I'm not that big of a fan of this show
Grenadier - I'm sure the caps would be repetitive, but maybe I'll keep capping, not sure yet.

Not gonna watch most likely...

W ~Wish~ - boooooring, love the opening tho

Not seen yet...

Rozen Maiden
Futakoi

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger 121774 said...

This site is great, nice job!!

I have a penis enlargement reviews info site. It is about penis enlargement reviews articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, First of all I would like to compliment your site. This is an awsome site with very relevant information about how to draw anime. As a matter of fact, I have a web site which also has a lot of information and free stuff for the users which is relevant to how to draw anime. This is one good reason for me to like your site content and the layout. Keep the good work up and thanks for the valuable information. If you are interested, my web site can be reached at how to draw anime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home