10.21.2004

Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase ~ Episode 3



Hazuki arrives in Japan in search of her mother who left her in the castle in Germany 2 years ago. She had used Kouhei to help her escape so she could finally go look for her mother, but was still upset that he hadn't become her servant. Somehow she ends up living with him and the others, and Kouhei's grandfather reveals that she is a vampire. It seems that Kouhei was also abandoned by his mother when he was young and she died soon after. He tells Hazuki that her mother abandoned her and she leaves the house very upset. Kouhei feels bad and goes to look for her and takes her to the house where her mom used to live. There the house is empty but a black cat leads them to a small pond where Hazuki talks to the spirit of her mother.

---

This episode had some great hilarious moments. I'm definetly a huge fan of this show and hope it will keep living up to the first few episodes. I love how the fact that Kouhei wasn't affected by her at all was that he is an idiot basically lol.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to taste different things. Currently I am making my private pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really brilliant site that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for building solar panels.

I'm not really sure about how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would extremely appreciate it, cause I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home