11.15.2004

Possibly no updates for awhile...

Well my laptop is out of commission for a few days until I get my new AC adaptor. I would just take the caps on a different computer but for some reason my desktop won't take the screencaps... no idea why, but they turn out completely white.

On a happier note, I went to Japantown in SF yesterday and got some Tsubasa: RC hardcover limited editon manga from Kinokuniya. I got vol 1 and 5 cause all they had was vol 1, 3 and 5, and I could only get 2 of them. They were pretty cheap too, only $17 each. Anyways, I'll probly go back in a few weeks and get a couple more!

5 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the reason it won't take the screencap is because you have overlay turned on still. Usually if you turn it off, the caps will come out fine, although playback quality will suffer. (Kabitzin)

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was down in J-Town yesterday, too! Small world. Maybe I'll run into you someday. :)

I use PowerDVD to take my screencaps because I get a white image as well when using other players such as BSPlayer. I hope you get your laptop up and running soon. - (kawaii)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Tensai11 said...

I use Nero Showtime to take screencaps. Am I the only blogger who uses Nero? Anyone, hope you'll get your AC adaptor soon (I like your screencaps).

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jeni said...

Thanks for the help! I figured out how to take the pics with bscap on this computer.. thank god.

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what ever you do, seems to be good. keep on using your writing skills and creating new posts for us to read fast loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home