11.05.2004

Tactics Episode 3



The gang goes to a mountain village where Kan-chan used to live. Apparently there are young children disappearing from the area recently and Kan is going to investigate (for some spare cash of course). The culprit ends up being a dragon who was once the god of the mountain, but was sealed away and a new god took over, which is Sugino. Kan and Haruka defeat the dragon god and send him to heaven. Sugino and his wife, a little green alien-looking thing named Muu-chan (?????), for some reason are now staying with Kan-chan and the gang...

----

Interesting episode, I like the little kid's game and how it fit in with the disappearances. Sugino seems pretty funny, but why is he married to that green thing??? Oh well, I guess we'll find that out later.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episodes 7&8
Episode 9
Episodes 10&11
Episode 12



-----


Score so far:

Ok, the (almost) official list of anime I will be blogging is:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mai-HiME
Rozen Maiden
Tactics
Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~
Uta∽Kata (if any more subs come out, otherwise just caps most likely)
Yakitate!! Ja-pan

So basically 7 shows which is pretty good I think. I may post from other series once in awhile if I feel like it. Just so you know, I'm also watching:

Bleach
Genshiken (may blog this if I like the next episode)
Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home