1.10.2005

Ah! My Goddess TV Episode 1



Yay! I loved the OAV series, and really loved the Movie, so I was really happy when I heard there was going to be a TV series.

They basically start over at the beginning where Morisato Keiichi is living a pretty boring but stressful (because of his auto club buddies) life as a freshman college student. He lives in a dorm with only guys, and is kinda the lackey of the club. He definetly has girl problems, mostly due to his height and style choices... and is rejected by the girl he has a crush on. He is put in charge of the dorm one night when all the guys go out partying as they give him a list of chores to do. He takes a message for one of him roomates and makes a call, but apparently dials the wrong number as he reaches the "Goddess Helpline". Suddenly a goddess named Belldandy appears in his room and offers to grant him a wish... (anyone who saw the OAV knows where this is going)

----

Looks good so far! It's cool to kinda see the expansion on the OAV, and there's a lot more where that's coming from I'm sure. The music is very pretty, and I especially like the opening song. The art style is taking some getting used to considering how pretty and detailed the OAV and movie were, but it's definetly not bad.

---

I also caught the pilots of Air TV and Negima, which I enjoyed. I may or may not blog those because there are so many others already doing them (not that there aren't many doing AMG, but still). If anyone wants me to, I wiil. Otherwise, if I get bored enuf I'm sure I will in the near future =).

Go to:
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8

6 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger CoolBradG said...

Nice Blog! I love anime too! Check Profile...

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWW i wanna see the new tv series!! >_< aww when will it be out in America if it already is damn i'm can't believe i didn't see it in stores i'm always looking for new episodes by AMG! But they look good and I wanna see them!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger 122272 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlargement reviews.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, First of all I would like to compliment your site. This is an awsome site with very relevant information about affair anime. As a matter of fact, I have a web site which also has a lot of information and free stuff for the users which is relevant to affair anime. This is one good reason for me to like your site content and the layout. Keep the good work up and thanks for the valuable information. If you are interested, my web site can be reached at affair anime

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home