1.26.2005

Mai-HiME Episode 15



I really don't have much to say after watching this... read some of the other blogs for some good summaries (especially here). I had already accidently read most of what had happened, so I wasn't shocked or anything by it, but suffice to say it was a pretty powerful and emotional episode with quite a bit of action in it as well. I'm pretty glad this part of the series is over tho... I'm ready to move on. =)


Go to:

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous UltimaLuminaire said...

^_~a That's too bad. When I saw this episode I was in shock. I could barely sit still through the suspense and action. It was a totally intense experience for me. The ending... Wow. I've seen many melodramatic scenes played out in anime, but this is definitely one of the most well played endings I've seen to any character story arc, giving sufficient closure as well as touching the heart-strings. ^_^

Phew... just thinking about it makes me tired again. xD
Love the blog, btw. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home