1.13.2005

Rozen Maiden 2nd Half (Episodes 7-12)



Well, just watched all 6 episodes of the second half in a row, that was pretty intense. I really enjoyed the way this show turned out. I wasn't really that into it in the beginning, but as it went on I started liking it more and more. I like how they make you really dislike Jun to start with, but he really grows on you as you find out the root of why he acts the way he does. The introductory episode with Sousei Seki was really good too, as she is a pretty interesting character. I was a little suprised by the ending, but not really. I kind of expected Shinku to actually become Alice, but I like the way it ended anyways. I'm glad Suigin Tou finally got what was coming to her, though they kind of make you pity her as well.

All in all, I was pretty suprised by how good this series turned out to be, and for anyone that's only seen a few episodes and stopped watching I'd definetly recommend you continue. =)


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episodes 5&6

5 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow~ its sound awsome! I really want to buy the dvds or video tapes wow...

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow~ its sound awsome! I really want to buy the dvds or video tapes wow...

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only seen the first episode. I can't wait to see the rest XD ~your screencaps are awesome!!

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I've read your comments about this anime, and what can I say but...ITS REALLY COOL!!!
Hmm, by the way, we are having a cosplay here in the Philippines. I hope I can get a word from you about this, reply me at blackmail_00@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

esta muy bueno el anime de rozen maiden algo que te entretiene por mucho tiempo debeian de sacar mas capitulos de rozen maiden o sacar finales alternativos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home