2.14.2005

Sorry.. doing a little construction

I'm working on making series links at the moment, notice them to the ride side of the screen below the MP3's...
Now when you click on the series of interest, it will take you to the first episode of that series. From that first episode, you can navigate to any of the episodes you want to look at from that series and those eps also have links to navigate to any of the other episodes. Unfortunately, blogger does not have an easy way to categorize stuff (that I know of...), so I have to do this all by hand which is very tedious as I'm sure you can imagine. So far I've gotten thru Mahoraba and will most likely finish the rest tomorrow, but for now it's bedtime... So enjoy this new feature!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger athena said...

Hey! That's a great idea! I've been struggling with the same thing on my Blogger page. Mind if I used that too? Yeah, it does seem time consuming, and having to update the first post adds to the work, but it's probably worth it, huh?

By the way, very nice blog you have here! *links you*

Thanks for linking me! :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jeni said...

Yah, go ahead and do it! =) I actually kinda copied someone else I think.. but you're welcome to use the idea if you want. Thanks for linking me back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home