6.05.2005

A little more...

Sorry about not posting in so long! I've been pretty busy after getting back from my trip, but I should be able to catch up pretty soon... I may even be able to blog a couple episodes tonight. No promises tho! At the very latest I will have at least a few done tonight.

Anyone interested in me posting manga reviews? I read a lot of manga and this just was an idea... I tend to read mostly shoujo, but it varies from time to time. What I'd probably do is review volumes as they are released here in the U.S. or review a scanslated manga once in awhile. For those series that are ongoing already, I'll just write a short review of the volumes I've read so far and go a little more indepth on that particular volume that I just got.

In other news, anyone going to Anime-Expo this year? I'm going with my buds and this is my 4th time going... I'll definetly be doing a report and post some pictures when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manga review, that will be cool. just go ahead. I'll be expecting it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home