7.07.2005

Anime-Expo 2005

Ahh, well I'm finally back from Anaheim and AX2005. I really have to say I had a great time this year, even though I really didn't get anything besides manga (not that that's anything new). The exhibit hall was basically the same as always, nothing real interesting, but still lots of fun stuff to get. I think there was over 35,000 people there this year, so it was reeeaaaally crowded. There were a few really good cosplayers, but nothing that really stuck out to me too much. The worst part of the whole trip was waiting in line for registration (even though we pre-registered) for 4 hours!!! Yes, that's 4 hours of standing/sitting and waiting. It was incredibly disorganized and extremely irritating, but once it was over it was pretty much smooth sailing from there.

What I got:

Manga- [English]Alice 19th vol. 6&7 (to complete my series), Yami no Matsuei vol 1-3, Gals! vol 1-2, President Dad vol. 1-2 (Manwha actually), Yotsuba vol. 1, Tokyo Boys and Girls vol. 1, Gravitation vol. 12, Gamerz Heaven vol. 2, Fruits Basket vol. 10, Merupuri vol. 1, Doubt!! vol. 3, and X2 (short stories). [Japanese] Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle vol. 10 Special Edition.

Other crap- Subscription to Shojo Beat, along with free stuff including duffel bag, iron on transfers, decal, cell phone charm, cell phone pouch, etc. Momiji bunny doll, Loveless cell phone stickers, Sushi Neko t-shirt, Fan-made Death Note stationary, Fan-made Katamari Damacy buttons, free Genshiken button, free postcards and other stuff like that.

Stuff I saw:

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu eps 1-2 - seen them already, but it was fun to watch it with a big group of people (even though the subtitles were off in the 2nd half of the first ep, grrrrr!).

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette eps 1-2 - also seen the first ep before, but I had forgotten how weeeeiird this show is. I will be watching the last ep soon I'm sure.

AX Masquerade - it was pretty good this year, and we didn't wait in line too too long (I brought manga to read this time!), there was some pretty funny skits.

Medieval Times - not at AX, but we went there on the last day. It was pretty awesome and we screamed at the top of our lungs which was great.

Anyways, if you wanna check them out, I posted most of the pictures here so enjoy!

8 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger blogger1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a penis enlargement reviews related site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related articles.

Drop by when you can.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free blog host now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about enlargement herbal penis) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about enlargement herbal penis related articles and subjects.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, First of all I would like to compliment your site. This is an awsome site with very relevant information about anime chick. As a matter of fact, I have a web site which also has a lot of information and free stuff for the users which is relevant to anime chick. This is one good reason for me to like your site content and the layout. Keep the good work up and thanks for the valuable information. If you are interested, my web site can be reached at anime chick

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Raven said...

If you are interested in Card Captor Sakura check out my site Card Captor Sakura for related content on Card Captor Sakura

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Raven said...

Great reading at your blog, if you want to learn about anime free wallpaper or would like to vist my site that is about anime free wallpaper check it out.

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home